A Programme for leaders to identify key approaches and actions to maximise staff commitment during the transitional phase of change
Business Strategies has developed a one-day programme to assist leader/managers in the ‘transition state’ of change to leverage engagement and minimise resistance prior to the final deployment of the change initiative.
This programme builds on core change concepts with a focus on leadership attributes and capabilities. The intended audience is for senior leader/managers who have to guide themselves and their areas through times of change and transition.
The following is an overview of the learning outcomes:
- Explore the impact of transitions on yourself and others, as well as the organisation
- Understand the importance of building and supporting trust during change and transitions
- Exhibit personal leadership through the change process
- Lead and support others through emotionally challenging situations
- Influence the current and future culture through the transition
- Prioritise expectations from project and change teams to facilitate the process of change
- Develop a community of leadership through transitions